Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pug Break


a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Lucy & Frank in the bath. I give them baths several times a year and have to do it individually or no more than two in the tub at once, as there is no room for three dogs in the tub. Frank is not particularly fond of baths but will tolerate them. Lucy is the complete opposite and she will jump in the tub when we are taking a bath, and she loves to lay down and close her eyes. Winston, not pictured here, he sort of likes baths but prefers being held in the shower, I think he likes being in the tub even less than Frank! Lucy is HILARIOUS in the tub! She will dig in the tub to get something that is on the bottom and will even hold her breath under water to retrieve it, what a smart little girl :-)
a
Its a nice sunny day outside and I got spring fever, are you ready for some warmer weather??
a

1 comment:

Virescence Recycling said...

Cool! I grew up loving pugs! My mother has always had them and I think yours look cool too! My first one was named Rocky Mountain, I'm from Colorado Springs,CO. Now my mom has a black one, I have two white German shepherds. Well, I'll be sure to stop by again...please check out my blog at
http://virescencerecycling.blogspot.com/

thanks! subscribe if you would like to help us!