Friday, February 6, 2009

Family Friday

Thought I would share a bit about myself and where I was born & raised for this weeks family Friday.
I was born in 1980, the youngest of 4 girls, on the Richest Hill on Earth. Many fond childhood memories are of; St. Patrick's Day parades with the Edmonton Bagpipers and having corned beef & cabbage with my grandmother, going on a Sunday drive, digging for rocks (I love rockhouding!), eating ice cream at DQ in the rumble seat of my parents restored hot rod, seeing the Lady of the Rockies lit at night as she watches over the city, and having a piping hot pork chop sandwich at Pork Chop John's (original hometown restaurant, the sandwiches are delish and I would love one right now!).
a
a
a
As I grow older I find myself longing for those lazy days of childhood.
a

No comments: