Monday, March 2, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 3rd


FOR TODAY, TUESDAY MARCH 3, 2009
a
Outside my window... The air is cool and crisp, and it feels like snow!
I am thinking... That I should be in bed by now, 4 hours of sleep isn't enough for anyone.
I am thankful for... My job as it allows me to buy little crafty things that I could really go without, also the paycheck is a definite bonus!
From the kitchen... All is clean and ready for a new day, our breakfast for tomorrow is all ready and my mug and tea packets are ready to go in the morning.
I am wearing... Hot pink jammies
I am creating... I am redoing my coupon book, now that it has been 6 months since I started, I have a better idea of what tabs and sections I need and those that I can get rid of.
I am going... To take a quick shower before I crash for the night.
I am reading... A is for Apron, it has a ton of really cute apron patterns and it really inspires me!
I am hoping... That I am not coming down with something as I have been feeling crummy the last couple of days :-(
I am hearing... Snoring doggies, they are all tucked in for the night.
Around the house... Kyle is waiting for me to come and join him, the house is quiet and dark, and my house plants are draining after a nice sprinkle of cool water.
One of my favorite things... Homemade Granola, something I recently discovered but tons better than the pre-made store bought stuff. I happened to buy some pre-made a week ago and it tastes stale and bland compared to the homemade stuff.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Make a quick trip to the pet store to pick up some stuff for Frank's upcoming 5th Birthday, if I could only find him a stuffed moose...
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
a
aa
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
aaa
aa
Chocolate Lillies blooming in my garden, they are really beautiful but unfortunately they emit a smelly fragrance, so they are great in the garden but not for cut flowers. These started coming up on there own as I have never planted them in my garden, I love summer and can't wait for all my flowers to start popping up!
a
You can visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more daybook posts.
a

No comments: