Sunday, March 15, 2009

Affordable books

Kyle and I love to read books but as this can be an expensive hobby, we have cut back on the amount of books we purchase. About a year ago we discovered a large bookstore in Anchorage that will buy back your old books for credit. They normally don't buy back all the books that we bring in, and as long as I purchase used books I haven't had to pay out of pocket yet. We made a quick stop today because I was looking for something new. Here is what I picked up.
a

a
Cost for the three books was $16.98 but since I was using my existing store credit, we ended up with 3 books for free, I love free! And I can return the books within 2 weeks time for a full refund.
a

a
My receipt showing that I still have $35 in credit. I have almost accumulated another box of books to turn in for credit, with this method I won't have to pay for books for quite a while.
a

No comments: