Monday, March 9, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - March 10th



FOR TODAY, TUESDAY MARCH 10, 2009

Outside my window... The snow is starting to melt and it feels like spring!
I am thinking... That it is time to do some spring cleaning and get rid of some clutter that has accumulated.
I am thankful for... My adorable husband, I can't seem to talk about him enough and just how truly awesome he really is.
From the kitchen... Taco soup is simmering away and is smells tasty! Frank's birthday treat is ready to go; a combo of broken up sugar cookies topped with a scoop of frozen vanilla ice cream and blueberries.
I am wearing... Grey sweater and my pajama pants.
I am going... To finish this up and join Kyle for a quick show and some dinner, followed by Frank's little b-day party.
I am reading... Saveur magazine, I have two copies that I wanted to catch up on.
I am hoping... That we hear great news back regarding our home appraisal; it's official, we have refinanced our home so we will be staying in Alaska for a while.
I am hearing... TV show, Stargate, we purchased the whole 10 seasons in Sept. and are on our final season.
Around the house... Picked up and tidy, it's time for me to steam the carpets again and to make our summer to-do list for household updates and repairs.
One of my favorite things... Tonight's dinner of Taco Soup, this recipe is courtesy of my mother-in-law and has become a quick favorite.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Not a lot planned, which is a nice change from the normal busy week.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

a

a
My handsome Franklin celebrating his birthday in 2008, It's hard to imagine that he is 5 years old, I love you little man!
a

No comments: