Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ups & Downs

Upside: Today at work, between the member calls and entering info into the computer, it dawned on me.  I REALLY like my new job!   I forgot how nice it was to take a scheduled lunch, and actually sit down on the job, instead of being on my feet all day in a constant state of rush. 

Downside: The floor that I work on is particularly active, there are a lot of people that work there and the unfortunate part is that when one person is sick it spreads throughout the entire floor!   In the last week we have had several co-workers out with swine flu, god help me that I don't get sick.  I seem to get pneumonia yearly and swine flu is worse when you have both at the same time.  Its been a daily barrage of lysol clouds in the department, "cause you know it kills 99% of whatever it comes in contact with, right?!?" 
*Sigh