Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - April 16th

a
FOR TODAY THURSDAY APRIL 16, 2009
a
Weather outside...Not too bad, will be in the 40's through the weekend, can you say spring thaw! :-)

a
I am thinking...That were in for a glorious summer!

a
I am thankful for...AHHH...you guessed it, my Sweet Loving Handsome Funny Caring HUSBANDa :-)

a
From the kitchen...My army of doughboys standing guard on my counter, I have more just in other spots.

A
I am wearing...Comfy sweater, jeans and my fuzzy socks, we've almost stopped using our heater so it is a bit chilly in the house.

a
I am working on...Cleaning nick-nacks and little things, like this adorable matroyshka set. There is a total of 10 carved wooden dolls that nest inside of each other.
a
I am going...To spritz my little seedlings, seeing new shoots makes me happy.

A
I am reading...
A
I am hoping...That our Anniversary flowers last a while longer, they smell soo good!

A
I am hearing...Music from my cool little radio Kyle got me for Christmas, I love it :-)

A
Around the house...Organizing my craft area, now I am ready to start more projects.
A
One of my favorite things...My entry window, looks like stained glass but is really a window cling that I put up for privacy, I love how it looks when the sun shines in! My little glass floats that come in a variety of green to blue shades, these are antiques and they are found in coastal rural Alaska where they are dug out of the sand.

A
A few plans for the rest of the week...Steam some carpets, clean up the back deck and maybe fire up the grill.

a
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Curious little Lucy, already trying out the lettuce. Lucy turned 4 on the 15th, I love you little luli girl!
a
You can visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more daybook posts.
a
a

No comments: