Friday, April 24, 2009

Ozarks Antiques

Here are some pictures from the antique shop that I visited today. I didn't realize how big it was, two floors and lots of displays! The name is deceiving as not everything is antique, which I guess is ok, but means that I will be checking out another antique shop maybe this weekend in search for some Jadeite dishes.
a
aa
a
aa
a
aa
a
aa
a
aa
a
As soon as I saw these beautiful glasses, I knew that I would be taking them home with me. I waited until I was ready to leave before I went back to the display to pick them up, just to make sure it wasn't a hasty decision, and I am so happy that I got them! They are the color of Yogo Sapphires, aren't they beautiful?!?
*After doing some research I found out that the goblets are Tiffin glass King's Crown in Madeira Blue.*
a
a

No comments: