Thursday, April 9, 2009

Little sprouts

I can't believe that its mid, well nearly mid, April, yikes! I started some veggie seeds about a week ago and some of them are well sprouted at this point. I am going to do a whole tray of flowers and will work on getting them started this week. I still need to pick up lobelia seeds, I like to plant them with fuschia in hanging pots, soo pretty!

Its unfortunate that we have such a small yard that I am limited to what I can plant in pots, so a bit of a pain when it comes to veggies/fruits. I did hanging pots of strawberries last year, and when I would take them down to water them, the dogs would pull off the strawberries and eat them :-) Really cute, but meant that we only had a handful of berries for ourselves.
a
a
a
The lettuce seeds have gone crazy, I hope they don't get too big before I can plant them outside!
a

No comments: