Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Priorities

Dear Blogger,
     Please forgive me for my absence from you Monday evening. I had good intentions of visiting you today and making changes to the layout & my posted playlist (time for something new, ya know?!?)
BUT
    I was busy, so I have a valid excuse.  After a long day at work, I meet my sweet husband at Barnes & Noble for some hot drinks around a warm fire, & looked up some tasty recipe books (and yes, I did copy some of the recipes to bring home!).
THEN
    We headed home, with our fast food dinner (our first eating-out meal in the last 4-5 weeks).  And spent the remainder of the evening snuggled on the couch watching movies until we were silly tired. 
NOW
     It is bed time, my sweet man is in our warm comfy bed & he is waiting for me to join him.
MAYBE
     Tomorrow I'll find time to fit you in, I promise I'll try :-)