Sunday, November 22, 2009

Favorite Things

It seems my favorite things change with the seasons, here's whats currently at the top of my favorite things list. 


Our chocolate colored bedside lamps, a must have during the long dark cold winter months.   And my fingerless gloves.  I am odd when it comes to hand coverage, I prefer either fingerless or mitts (yeah, yeah, most people haven't worn mitts since they were 4 but honestly they are really comfortable!). 





Yummy, Yummy!  Smells like chocolate in the shower!   And last year I purchased a wax melt, shown here in my living room, I prefer to use candles during the summer and wax melts in the winter, don't ask me where the logic is in that. 



Some of my favorite tunes at the moment.



I love these guys!!




For the Superwoman in all of us.