Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Counting Blessings

This last year has been a rollercoaster of sorts for me. 

I've been struggling to come to terms with the fact that this will be my last year in my 20's, & I haven't yet embraced the notion of turning 30.  It only seems like yesterday that I was taking hunters ed & learning how to drive, can it really be 12 years since I graduated high school?!?, it only seems like yesterday.   Just this week I even spotted a grey hair, yikes!  It was only a short little thing, but it's still a blantant indication that everyday I am/ we are all getting older.  It's a reminder for me to not forget the many blessings that have been bestowed upon me, & to embrace them all.

     Our heavenly father, even when all seems lost, you strengthen my faith & never lead me wrong.    

     My loving devoted husband, you are my rock, my shelter, my love...you were right on time.

     My family, near & far, I love you all.

     My sweet furry little dogs, my life would be very different without you.

     My health.

     My friends; whether we talk every day or just swap emails every once in a while, I am blessed to know each & everyone of you.  

     My job; without it I wouldn't be able to sleep in my big warm bed, always having something to eat, indulge in a movie night out every once in a while, & being able to donate money, time, & goods, when the need arises.


**I want to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!   And don't forget to count your blessings  :-)