Saturday, June 6, 2009

My favorite things...

I found this interesting post over at The Simple Woman's Blogspot, she is also the creator of The Simple Woman's Daybook. I thought I would share.
a
20 Of My Favorite Things
a
1. Color-Green, my birthstone & the color reminds me of spring.
2. Dessert-Anything with lots of chocolate; molten lava cake, flourless chocolate cake, & awesome chocolate cake are just to name a few.
3. Smell-Stargazer lillies, fresh ginger, lemongrass, brown sugar, & freshly baked bread.
4. Flower-Bleeding hearts (Love you grandma!)
5. Animal-PUGS of course
6. Month-August
7. Beverage-Coffee, peach ice tea, & ginger ale
8. Pair of shoes-Sandals for the summer
9. Snack-Pepperidge Farm cookies
10. Song-Halo by Beyonce
11. Book-Spiced, & Memoirs of a Geisha
12. Fruit-Asian pears
13. Hairstyle-Long & curly
14. Piece of clothing-Pink waterproof jacket
15. Store to clothes shop-Kohl's
16. Season-Autumn
17. Hobby-Soap making, jewelry making, photography, & stained glass.
18. Thing to collect-Rocks & things (agates, crystals, sapphires, rubies, & seashells)
19. Movie-Chocolat, Marley & Me, What women want
20. Restaurant-Olive Garden (please come to Alaska!!!)
a
Click
HERE for more lists of favorites posted at The Simple Woman.
a

No comments: