Friday, January 2, 2009

Greetings from the New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVERYONE!!!!
a
I hope you enjoyed the last of 2008, I know I did as I was able to spend the time with my family. I can't believe 2009 is already here! I have some fun stuff to share with you as to the happenings in my home the last 2 weeks.
a
Did you make a New Year's Resolution?
Every year I try to stick to my resolutions, some years are better than others. I’ve thought about what I want to accomplish in 2009 and I’ve decided on two resolutions. My first resolution is to live healthier, maybe I won’t accomplish losing that 30lbs excess weight (would be better for my already shot knees) but try to eat healthier. I’ve come to the conclusion that if it was something my grandmother would have eaten than it is ok for me too (think dairy and fruits and veggies, and no prepared items or tv dinner type products, although I’m not sure where I stand on the cereal issue).
My second resolution would be to be happier. I know it is simple, but I sometimes forget how blessed I am and that I have a great life, a loving husband, three furry dogs that love me with all there little hearts, a warm home, good food to eat, a reliable job, and good health.
a
Here's to 2009, lets make the best of it!
a

No comments: