Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Last minute personalized gift ideas

See that there? No not there, right here...
a
Christmas is fast approaching, are you ready? I prefer to give homemade gifts for the holidays but due to lack of time or will power, I sometimes fail miserably and have to resort to actually having to buy something! Here are some online stores that you can purchase amazing personalized gifts, please be aware of delivery dates as we only have 13 shipping days til Christmas.
a
Personalized Prints is an amazing store featuring beautiful artwork that is personalized with names or dates. I purchased a print for Kyle & I last year. I contacted the artist, Scott Kennedy, he was prompt in returning my email and you won't be disappointed in the work that he does. Here is the print that I purchased, but you can find a lot of styles on the website to choose from. I absolutely love the Chickadee
print as it has a winter theme.
a
a
Over at Kodak Gallery you can choose from a variety of personalized gifts including mugs, ornaments, photo book, calendar, & cards. I picked up several photo books and some calendars a while back. I was impressed at the quality of the photo book's and how crisp the photos printed out. I am planning on doing a photo book of our furry dogs, I just haven't decided if I should do it now or later. Just a heads up that they will not proof-read your book so make sure names, dates, etc. are exact.

Have you ever seen a Welsh Love Spoon? These hand carved beauties are from Wales and are available in a wide variety of styles. You can personalize them with names and/or dates. I purchased one for our 5th Anniversary and was exactly what I had wanted. Check them out for yourself if you are looking for a truly unique gift.
a
aaaa
a

No comments: