Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blue eyed Pug



In the last 6 weeks I have been to my Veterinarian's office more than I would in an entire year! The receptionists' know my name and jokingly ask how the last week has gone. If they had a loyalty reward program, I would have certainly earned something by now.

So, when Winston started squinting his right eye two days ago, I figured that it was time for my weekly Vet visit, oh joy. Turns out he has a scratch on the Cornea and the Vet sent home 4 medicines for him, with another visit scheduled for re-check. Even though it is a pain to keep running to the Vet's, I love my furry babies and you do what you have to to keep them healthy.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh, poor baby, Winston. I hope he is feeling better soon. I know what you mean about the vet's, we are on a first name basis with ours. LOL