Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - December 29th


FOR TODAY, Tuesday, December 29th

Outside my window... It's finally getting cold again, the snow has stopped melting & we now have an ice rink in our driveway.  Hopefully we will get more snow to cover up the ice!

I am thinking... That I can't believe its the end of the year, 2010 here I come  :-)

I am thankful for... My trusty SUV.  I had hoped to get a new vehicle this year, but had to make other priorities instead.  It's kept me safe the last 6 years.  Go baby go!

From the kitchen... The counters are over run with holiday goods, there is no way that the two of us will eat it all, so I will bring some to work to share with friends. 

I am creating... Break from crafting for a while, until I get the holiday clutter under control!

I am going... To get ready for work, sometimes I enjoy having more time in the morning before I have to work, & other times it would be nice to have more time in the evenings. 

I am reading... Digital books on my Iphone. 

I am hoping... To take down the holiday decorations this upcoming weekend.  We always do this after the first of the year. 

I am hearing... The microwave, heating up some water for a cup of tea. 

Around the house... We have a 4 day weekend so will put away the christmas decorations as well as reclaiming our second bedroom that has become over run with wrapping paper & boxes. 

One of my favorite things... Looking forward to a fresh start to a new year, & a new year's resolution.  I've had mine planned for a while now, do you?

A few plans for the rest of the week: Coast through work, enjoy the evenings with Kyle watching some movies, & catching up on some housework.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



A wintery view of downtown Anchorage.


You can visit Peggy over at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more daybook entries.


No comments: