Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas Party

Kyle & I enjoyed attending our company Christmas party on Saturday.  It was a great excuse to get dressed up & it always surprises me at how your co-workers look outside of the daily grind.  I knew weeks ago that I wanted a sparkly black dress & a Magnolia for my hair.  The red nail polish, lipstick, & jewelry was my festive holiday color added in, I would have also had a pair of red heels if I could have found some!  The hair took 1 1/2 hours to style & was worth every minute  :-)





                                
I already have next years outfit picked out; a pinstriped suit with a pair of stilletos & red satin shirt!

*on a side note, I'm waayyy behind on my christmas happenings and with the party done, now I have more time to focus on the final gift touches.  I'll start posting some holiday baking recipes this week.  Are you ready for christmas?